Epiphany's Organ

 

The organ at Epiphany was built in 1988 by the Franz Heissler firm in 

Markelsheim, West Germany and rebuilt and re-voiced by Halbert Gober in 2017-2018.  

It is a mechanical  action instrument of nineteen stops and twenty-one-ranks in North European Style 

with a temperament by Neidhart (Grosse Stadt), 1724.



The organ and choral music of Epiphany Church enhances our worship by emphancizing the message of God's Word given to us through the lessons, psalm, Gospel and sermon each week.